Fashion Art featuring Anna Wintour
Inspiration for Artwork from Talia
Here, I sketched Anna Wintour’s look wearing Chanel during the Met Gala in 2019. I then created three different characters from this and changed the color of each of them to create a fun image. I was inspired by Anna as well as influenced by Marilyn Monroe and Andy Warhol to use different colors and tones. I created details of the garment of the Chanel Cape with the feathers. The original of course was pink and Anna wore a fancy necklace together with her signature sunglasses, which she is known for as well as her hairstyle. Her dress also had sparkles to it.
- Mixed Media: Watercolor, Marker and Digital Art.
- All prints are hand-signed and dated by Talia Zoref for authenticity.
- Custom Framed - Choose black, white, gold or metallic silver in sizes 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches) or 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches).
- Other sizes and frame colors available upon request.
- Made to order.
- Unframed Art - Choose size 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches), 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches), 48 X 33 cm (18.9 X 12.9 inches), 80 X 60 cm (31.5 X 23.6 inches) or 100 X 80 cm (39.4 X 31.5 inches).
- Printed on professional quality, heavyweight 300 gsm paper.
- The paper is slightly textured to keep the touch of the original art.