Staying at Home with Anna - A Fashion Painting
Inspiration for Artwork from Talia
This is a humoristic painting showing Anna Wintour standing next to her fridge and opening it. Here, I wanted to show the disappointment of the Met Gala cancellation due to the lockdown along with the closure of everything else for everyone. I wanted to emphasize that we are all staying at home and as such, we are all in the same boat with this situation even if we are Anna Wintour. Being at home, we are experiencing boredom and we travel from the couch to the fridge at times. Here, you can see that even Anna Wintour is going to her fridge and at the same time, she is wearing her outfit for the Met Gala.
- Mixed Media: Watercolor, Marker and Digital Art.
- All prints are hand-signed and dated by Talia Zoref for authenticity.
- Custom Framed - Choose black, white, gold or metallic silver in sizes 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches) or 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches).
- Other sizes and frame colors available upon request.
- Made to order.
- Unframed Art - Choose size 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches), 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches), 48 X 33 cm (18.9 X 12.9 inches), 80 X 60 cm (31.5 X 23.6 inches) or 100 X 80 cm (39.4 X 31.5 inches).
- Printed on professional quality, heavyweight 300 gsm paper.
- The paper is slightly textured to keep the touch of the original art.