Travel Art: A Unique View of Istanbul
Inspiration for Artwork from Talia
I knew that I always wanted to visit Istanbul and I traveled there for the first time. I also really wanted to capture the colorful vibe of this amazing city. As you see, the buildings are in many different colors with a lot of green, blue, pink and yellow. I wanted to create the many cultures in the city and the many faces of the city. It is so unique and this is why I created each building a bit differently. There is a mix of different religions and cultures, thus, I really wanted to show this.
- Media: Watercolor
- All prints are hand-signed and dated by Talia Zoref for authenticity.
- Custom Framed - Choose black, white, gold or metallic silver in sizes 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches) or 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches).
- Other sizes and frame colors are available upon request.
- Made to order.
- Unframed Art - Choose size 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches), 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches), 48 X 33 cm (18.9 X 12.9 inches), 80 X 60 cm (31.5 X 23.6 inches) or 100 X 80 cm (39.4 X 31.5 inches).
- Printed on professional quality, heavyweight 300 gsm paper.
- Paper is slightly textured to keep the touch of original art.
Other Artworks selected for you.