Watercolor Painting: Blue Girl and Picasso
Inspiration for Artwork from Talia
Blue Girl was inspired by the series of Picasso of the Blue Period. It is kind of sad, but also very relaxing. It embraces the colors of the blue color scheme with a bit of yellow in order to brighten things up. The girl is crying with watercolor teardrops. I also used some impressionist touches with the strong brush strokes to show a lot of emotion.
- Media: Watercolor
- All prints are hand-signed and dated by Talia Zoref for authenticity.
- Custom Framed - Choose black, white, gold or metallic silver in sizes 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches) or 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches).
- Other sizes and frame colors are available upon request.
- Made to order.
- Unframed Art - Choose size 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches), 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches), 48 X 33 cm (18.9 X 12.9 inches), 80 X 60 cm (31.5 X 23.6 inches) or 100 X 80 cm (39.4 X 31.5 inches).
- Printed on professional quality, heavyweight 300 gsm paper.
- The paper is slightly textured to keep the touch of original art.
Disclaimer: Framed product images are used are for illustrative purposes only. The dimensions given for artworks are illustrative of the size of the painting and/or print without the frame.