Shipping and Cancellation Policy
Due to the nature of our products, orders may take up to 5-7 business days to ship.
Customized orders will be shipped according to timelines agreed upon between the parties.
- Shipment will take between 2-5 business days, depending on the delivery location. Note that these are estimated delivery times. They are estimates and not guaranteed delivery times, thus they should not be understood as such.
- Note that due to the current situation with COVID-19, delivery times might be longer than usual for shipments depending on the location. Please also make sure not to use delivery addresses such as a buildings or offices that might be closed because of the situation.
- Sometimes shipment deliveries may be delayed due to circumstances that are beyond the control of Talia Zoref Art. Talia Zoref Art cannot be held responsible for such delays including, but not limited to the following circumstances: Strikes, natural disasters, fire, epidemics, terrorist activities, civil unrest and war.
- Please ensure that all the order and delivery details are correct and accurate.
As soon as your order is packed and ready to ship, a shipping confirmation Email will be sent along with tracking information for you to follow the delivery.
- International Shipments
We take the utmost care to ensure that your shipment is packed well and will arrive safely in a timely manner. Sometimes however, packages may get held up in customs or possibly incur extra fees. Note that such circumstances are beyond our control. Talia Zoref Art does not cover any customs or extra fees associated with shipment deliveries.
- Domestic shipping is free.
- International shipping is free for purchases of above US$ 275.
- International shipping is US$ 40 for purchases below US$ 275.
If you would like to send a special note with your order such as birthday wishes or anniversary wishes, please let us know in the comments and/or Email us and we will be glad to send the order out with your personalized message.
We hope you are happy with your Art. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, please email us at email@example.com
Note that all sales are final unless the order has arrived damaged from the delivery process. We of course will do our utmost to ensure that the product is delivered in the most professional manner to prevent any damage from occurring while in transit.
The customer is responsible for inspecting the order upon arrival and informing us within 48 hours with any concerns. In the event that there is a problem, please send us a message including photo evidence of the damage to the package and/or the contents so that we may act accordingly.
Return is within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the product with written notice to Talia Zoref Art.
Item(s) to be returned must be in original unused condition; all tags, cards, boxes and/or packaging must be included with your return.
Return shipment of the item must be conducted within 5-7 (five to seven) business days following written notification of return.
Return shipments conducted after 30 (thirty) days of receipt will not be accepted.
Note that due to the nature of these items, we cannot accept cancellation of orders. All sales are final.
The only situation where return will be accepted is in the event of the arrival of damaged or defective goods during delivery.
Note that shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. In the event of the arrival of damaged or defective goods during delivery, please be in touch with us concerning the cost and payment of the return shipping. If you are entitled to a refund for the item, your refund will be credited back to your original method of payment within 10-15 business days of receipt of the damaged and/or defective goods. If you would prefer to receive a replacement item, please let us know with your written notification. If the replacement item is no longer available, we will be in contact with you. If we are unable to contact you, we will cancel the order and conduct the refund.