Fashion Art: Excitement and Vibrant Color Backstage
Inspiration for Artwork from Talia
I created this painting backstage during the Ferragamo Show during the Milan Fashion Week. The women are wearing Salvatore Ferragamo and I captured this very colorful, vibrant and exciting moment. I just love this and I wanted to share this moment with you.
- Media: Watercolor and Marker.
- All prints are hand-signed and dated by Talia Zoref for authenticity.
- Custom Framed - Choose black, white, gold or metallic silver in sizes 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches) or 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches).
- Other sizes and frame colors available upon request.
- Made to order.
- Unframed Art - Choose size 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches), 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches), 48 X 33 cm (18.9 X 12.9 inches), 80 X 60 cm (31.5 X 23.6 inches) or 100 X 80 cm (39.4 X 31.5 inches).
- Printed on professional quality, heavyweight 300 gsm paper.
- The paper is slightly textured to keep the touch of the original art.