Fashion Art capturing a Vibrant and Colorful Gucci Moment
Inspiration for Artwork from Talia
This show was inspired by Alessandro Michele, the Creative Director of Gucci’s who is known for being adventurous and going to extremes during his fashion shows. Here, I wanted to capture the essence of Binx Walton, who is very exotic as well as present the unique garment she was wearing, which was a super colorful and bizarre outfit representing this collection.
- Media: Digital Art
- All prints are hand-signed and dated by Talia Zoref for authenticity.
- Custom Framed - Choose black, white, gold or metallic silver in sizes 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches) or 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches).
- Other sizes and frame colors are available upon request.
- Made to order.
- Unframed Art - Choose size 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches), 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches), 48 X 33 cm (18.9 X 12.9 inches), 80 X 60 cm (31.5 X 23.6 inches) or 100 X 80 cm (39.4 X 31.5 inches).
- Printed on professional quality, heavyweight 300 gsm paper.
- The paper is slightly textured to keep the touch of original art.
Disclaimer: Framed product images are used are for illustrative purposes only. The dimensions given for artworks are illustrative of the size of the painting and/or print without the frame.