Fashion Art: 6 Fantasy Fashion Divas
Inspiration for Artwork from Talia
I created six divas, each as a different imaginary fashion character. One of them is a business woman, another is Boho Chic, one is more Street, and another is a ball gown character. Each woman is wearing different clothes and has a different hairstyle. I wanted to create different personalities for each person and I gave the characters long eyelashes. There is Jenny who is Street inspired by Jennifer Lopez from her early years. Jackie is inspired by Jackie Kennedy who is more classic and wore ball gowns. Nicole is a business woman. Tanya is more like a cool version of me with glasses with curly long hair. Amy has a feather party dress and she is a socialite who likes to go out to have fun. Meghan who is inspired by Meghan Markle and a few other personalities is a very classy career professional.
- Media: Black Marker
- All prints are hand-signed and dated by Talia Zoref for authenticity.
- Custom Framed - Choose black, white, gold or metallic silver in sizes 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches) or 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches).
- Other sizes and frame colors are available upon request.
- Made to order.
- Unframed Art - Choose size 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches), 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches), 48 X 33 cm (18.9 X 12.9 inches), 80 X 60 cm (31.5 X 23.6 inches) or 100 X 80 cm (39.4 X 31.5 inches).
- Printed on professional quality, heavyweight 300 gsm paper.
- Paper is slightly textured to keep the touch of original art.