A Jaw-Dropping Moment with Lady Gaga at the Met - Digital Fashion Artwork
Inspiration for Artwork from Talia
Lady Gaga wore an amazing pink dress with huge volume by Brandon Maxwell at the Met in 2019 . Here, I wanted to recreate the unforgettable moment when Lady Gaga waved to the cameras in her voluminous pink gown with her long lashes, crystals on her eyes together with her huge matching bow in her hair. This was a dramatic, iconic and unique eye-catching moment which you can also add to your walls.
- Media: Digital Art.
- All prints are hand-signed and dated by Talia Zoref for authenticity.
- Custom Framed - Choose black, white, gold or metallic silver in sizes 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches) or 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches).
- Other sizes and frame colors available upon request.
- Made to order.
- Unframed Art - Choose size 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches), 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches), 48 X 33 cm (18.9 X 12.9 inches), 80 X 60 cm (31.5 X 23.6 inches) or 100 X 80 cm (39.4 X 31.5 inches).
- Printed on professional quality, heavyweight 300 gsm paper.
- The paper is slightly textured to keep the touch of the original art.