Fashion Art: Strong and Vibrant Red with Valentino
Inspiration for Artwork from Talia
Valentino presented the red collection during the Pre-Fall fashion show. All the models were wearing red and I sketched this freely. I drew big eyelashes showing the power of the women who were walking on the runway. Red is also a very powerful color and the models were all walking together giving off a bold and strong feeling of their collective power and confidence. I was totally inspired by this. Valentino’s Fashion Director is Pierpaolo Piccioli and he created this amazing collection.
- Media: Watercolor
- All prints are hand-signed and dated by Talia Zoref for authenticity.
- Custom Framed - Choose black, white, gold or metallic silver in sizes 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches) or 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches).
- Other sizes and frame colors are available upon request.
- Made to order.
- Unframed Art - Choose size 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches), 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches), 48 X 33 cm (18.9 X 12.9 inches), 80 X 60 cm (31.5 X 23.6 inches) or 100 X 80 cm (39.4 X 31.5 inches).
- Printed on professional quality, heavyweight 300 gsm paper.
- Slightly textured paper to keep the touch of original art.