Travel Art: Feel Spring Colors in Amsterdam
Inspiration for Artwork from Talia
I wanted to capture the beautiful colors of Amsterdam in spring when it awakens from winter and becomes alive with bicycles, blooming flowers, vibrant buildings, colorful houses and canals. I wanted to show how the city becomes full of energy with the first rays of sun and is transformed into a colorful palette after the cold winter season.
- Media: Watercolor and Marker.
- All prints are hand-signed and dated by Talia Zoref for authenticity.
- Custom Framed - Choose black, white, gold or metallic silver in sizes 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches) or 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches).
- Other sizes and frame colors are available upon request.
- Made to order.
- Unframed Art -Choose size 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches), 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches), 48 X 33 cm (18.9 X 12.9 inches), 80 X 60 cm (31.5 X 23.6 inches) or 100 X 80 cm (39.4 X 31.5 inches.)
- Printed on professional quality, heavyweight 300 gsm paper.
- The page is slightly textured to keep the touch of original art.
Disclaimer: Framed product images are used are for illustrative purposes only. The dimensions given for artworks are illustrative of the size of the painting and/or print without the frame.