Watercolor Painting: Luxury and Joie de Vivre "Taking a Bath in Paris"
Inspiration for Artwork from Talia
Taking a bath is already something very novel to do. Also, this is something that looks aesthetically good to me. In addition, I always envy people who take long luxurious baths so I decided to capture this in my painting. I really wanted to sketch the experience and show a chic fashionable woman in Paris taking a bath. Moreover, I tried to add the touches of luxury and joie de vivre here.
- Mixed Media: Watercolor and Marker.
- All prints are hand-signed and dated by Talia Zoref for authenticity.
- Custom Framed - Choose black, white, gold or metallic silver in sizes 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches) or 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches).
- Other sizes and frame colors are available upon request.
- Made to order.
- Unframed Art -Choose size 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches), 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches), 48 X 33 cm (18.9 X 12.9 inches), 80 X 60 cm (31.5 X 23.6 inches) or 100 X 80 cm (39.4 X 31.5 inches).
- Printed on professional quality, heavyweight 300 gsm paper.
- Slightly textured paper to keep the touch of original art.