Travel Art: London - A Fun and Exciting City
Inspiration for Artwork from Talia
London is one of my favorite European cities and I wanted to share the fun with you. I love the water and taking boat rides so I painted this part of the city with a boat, water and colorful skies. Also, as you see, there is a bit of green in the sky because I wanted the beautiful gardens, the parks and the green of London to be represented here. I want you to feel the excitement of being in London with the different structures such as the London Eye and other historical buildings like Big Ben.
- Media: Watercolor and Marker
- All prints are hand-signed and dated by Talia Zoref for authenticity.
- Custom Framed - Choose black, white, gold or metallic silver in sizes 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches) or 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches).
- Other sizes and frame colors available upon request.
- Made to order.
- Unframed Art -Choose size 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches), 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches), 48.5 X 33 cm (19.1 X 12.9 inches), 80 X 60 cm (31.5 X 23.6 inches) or 100 X 80 cm (39.4 X 31.5 inches).
- Printed on professional quality, heavyweight 300 gsm paper.
- The paper is slightly textured paper to keep the touch of original art.