Travel Art: Moscow a Most Unique City
Inspiration for Artwork from Talia
Moscow has unique architecture with a completely different look from what I have ever seen in any other location. With all the many vibrant colors and shapes of the various buildings, I really wanted to illustrate them and see how I could capture them on paper. I felt the need to explore the colors and the shapes and this motivated me to create this painting and share it with you. I truly feel that Russian architecture is unlike anywhere else.
- Media: Watercolor
- All prints are hand-signed and dated by Talia Zoref for authenticity.
- Custom Framed - Choose black, white, gold or metallic silver in sizes 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches) or 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches).
- Other sizes and frame colors available upon request.
- Made to order.
- Unframed Art - Choose size 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches), 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches), 48 X 33 cm (18.9 X 12.9 inches), 80 X 60 cm (31.5 X 23.6 inches) or 100 X 80 cm (39.4 X 31.5 inches).
- Printed on professional quality, heavyweight 300 gsm paper.
- The paper is slightly textured paper to keep the touch of original art.