Travel Art: The Amazing Duomo Di Milano
Inspiration for Artwork from Talia
The Doumo in Milan is an extraordinary building in Milan, which if you can believe it, took over 600 years to build! I tried to capture the essence of this amazing structure in 3 minutes. It is really an absolutely magnificent historical building. Even though it has much more detail in reality, I just wanted to capture a quick essence of this fantastic, awe-inspiring structure.
- Media: Watercolor.
- All prints are hand-signed and dated by Talia Zoref for authenticity.
- Custom Framed - Choose black, white, gold or metallic silver in sizes 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches) or 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches).
- Other sizes and frame colors are available upon request.
- Made to order.
- Unframed Art -Choose size 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches), 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches), 48 X 33 cm (18.9 X 12.9 inches), 80 X 60 cm (31.5 X 23.6 inches) or 100 X 80 cm (39.4 X 31.5 inches).
- Printed on professional quality, heavyweight 300 gsm paper.
- The paper is slightly textured to keep the touch of original art.
Disclaimer: Framed product images are used are for illustrative purposes only. The dimensions given for artworks are illustrative of the size of the painting and/or print without the frame.