Travel Art: Feeling the Parisian Vibe
Inspiration for Artwork from Talia
During my stay at the Splendid Etoile Hotel in Paris, I got inspired and awed while I was enjoying my Parisian breakfast on my balcony. Here I was, me, eating my breakfast and at the same time, I was in front of the beautiful Arc de Triomphe. It was just an amazing feeling. I tried to use as many vibrant watercolors as possible when I created this painting because I wanted to get to the essence and the feel of the Parisian lifestyle.
- Media: Watercolor.
- All prints are hand-signed and dated by Talia Zoref for authenticity.
- Custom Framed - Choose black, white, gold or metallic silver in sizes 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches) or 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches).
- Other sizes and frame colors are available upon request.
- Made to order.
- Unframed Art -Choose size 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches), 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches), 48 X 33 cm (18.9 X 12.9 inches), 80 X 60 cm (31.5 X 23.6 inches) or 100 X 80 cm (39.4 X 31.5 inches).
- Printed on professional quality, heavyweight 300 gsm paper.
- The paper is on slightly textured paper to keep the touch of original art.
Disclaimer: Framed product images are used are for illustrative purposes only. The dimensions given for artworks are illustrative of the size of the painting and/or print without the frame.