Travel Art: The Everlasting Path of the Great Wall of China
Inspiration for Artwork from Talia
I have never been to the Great Wall of China, but it is one of the places in the world that most intrigues me since it is one of the wonders of the world. I wanted to create the sense of endlessness of this wall, the beautiful trees surrounding it, the green color of the plants and the clear blue skies. I want you to also feel this truly amazing and incredible everlasting path.
- Media: Watercolor and Marker.
- All prints are hand-signed and dated by Talia Zoref for authenticity.
- Custom Framed – Choose black, white, gold or metallic silver in sizes 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches) or 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches).
- Other sizes and frame colors available upon request.
- Made to order.
- Unframed Art -Choose size 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches), 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches), 48 X 33 cm (18.9 X 12.9 inches), 80 X 60 cm (31.5 X 23.6 inches) or 100 X 80 cm (39.4 X 31.5 inches.
- Printed on professional quality, heavyweight 300 gsm paper.
- The paper is slightly textured paper to keep the touch of original art.
Disclaimer: Framed product images are used are for illustrative purposes only. The dimensions given for artworks are illustrative of the size of the painting and/or print without the frame.