Travel Art: Lady Liberty with a Birkin
Inspiration for Artwork from Talia
My inspiration for this fashion sketch came from the New York skyline and the Statue of Liberty. I wanted to show Liberty holding a fashion illustration since I sketch people backstage a lot during fashion weeks and I then give them their drawings. This is my opportunity to give a sketch to Lady Liberty who I also believe deserves some recognition. Here, Lady Liberty has a Birkin, a designer bag and you can see that she is holding it together with her sketch. She can now go out to see the latest trends and attend fashion shows in her own hometown.
In order to create a feeling of depth, I used the free coloring method with a variety of watercolors. Also, I used shading by contrasting the colors.
- Media: Watercolor
- All prints are hand-signed and dated by Talia Zoref for authenticity.
- Custom Framed - Choose black, white, gold or metallic silver in sizes 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches) or 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches).
- Other sizes and frame colors are available upon request.
- Made to order.
- Unframed Art - Choose size 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches), 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches), 48 X 33 cm (18.9 X 12.9 inches), 80 X 60 cm (31.5 X 23.6 inches) or 100 X 80 cm (39.4 X 31.5 inches).
- Printed on professional quality, heavyweight 300 gsm paper.
- Paper is slightly textured to keep the touch of original art.