Travel Art: Cherry Blossoms of Japan - Sakura
Inspiration for Artwork from Talia
I think that Sakura in Japan is one of the most beautiful flowers. I love the Sakura and the pink blossoms are just so gorgeous. They give us hope. Pink is so vibrant and when you look at these flowers next to the blue sky, they create a unique color combination filling us with optimism.
- Media: Watercolor and Marker.
- All prints are hand-signed and dated by Talia Zoref for authenticity.
- Custom Framed - Choose black, white, gold or metallic silver in sizes 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches) or 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches).
- Other sizes and frame colors available upon request.
- Made to order.
- Unframed Art - Choose size 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches), 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches), 48 X 33 cm (18.9 X 12.9 inches), 80 X 60 cm (31.5 X 23.6 inches) or 100 X 80 cm (39.4 X 31.5 inches).
- Printed on professional quality, heavyweight 300 gsm paper.
- The paper is slightly textured to keep the touch of original art.