Watercolor Painting: A Strong and Confident Woman going to Work
Inspiration for Artwork from Talia
I created an imaginary character with long lashes going to work, but she is still looking very festive. I tried to create a very positive character using colors and dots on her face.
The character is very unrealistic and you can definitely see this. She is a strong and very confident business woman who is heading to work. She is really living her dreams and does what she wants. In a way, perhaps she is an alter ego. Maybe she is the woman we all would like would like to be.
- Media: Watercolor
- All prints are hand-signed and dated by Talia Zoref for authenticity.
- Custom Framed - Choose black, white, gold or metallic silver in sizes 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches) or 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches).
- Other sizes and frame colors available upon request.
- Made to order.
- Unframed Art - Choose size 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches), 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches), 48 X 33 cm (18.9 X 12.9 inches), 80 X 60 cm (31.5 X 23.6 inches) or 100 X 80 cm (39.4 X 31.5 inches).
- Printed on professional quality, heavyweight 300 gsm paper.
- The paper is slightly textured to keep the touch of original art.