Fashion Art: Bitter Cold and Keeping Warm with Prada
Inspiration for Artwork from Talia
In this artwork, a woman is wearing a very warm winter coat by Prada from their collection. Feel the cold as the bitter wind hits her skin and blows the blue fur from side to side creating energy and movement.
The contrasting colors, blue and orange let you feel the warmth from inside woman's coat even though there is intense cold outside. The picture shows the essence of this person while she is outdoors in the elements, but at the same time, she is still feeling very warm and comfortable.
- Media: Digital Art
- All prints are hand-signed and dated by Talia Zoref for authenticity.
- Custom Framed - Choose black, white, gold or metallic silver in sizes 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches) or 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches).
- Other sizes and frame colors are available upon request.
- Made to order.
- Unframed Art - Choose size 29.7 X 21 cm (11.7 X 8.3 inches), 42 X 29.7 cm (16.5 X 11.7 inches), 48 X 33 cm (18.9 X 12.9 inches), 80 X 60 cm (31.5 X 23.6 inches) or 100 X 80 cm (39.4 X 31.5 inches).
- Printed on professional quality, heavyweight 300 gsm paper.
- Slightly textured paper to keep the touch of original art.